Band Booking Criteria for Michigan Brewers Guild Festivals
Thanks for your interest in performing at one of the Michigan Brewers Guild Beer Festivals. As you may know, our organization puts on four major festivals per year: Summer Beer Festival in July at Riverside park in Ypsilanti, U.P. Fall Beer Festival in September at Mattson Lower Harbor Park in Marquette, Detroit Fall Beer Festival in October at Eastern Market in Detroit, and Winter Beer Festival at Fifth Third Balllpark in Grand Rapids.
Just as fans of Michigan beer have come to appreciate the many diverse and original styles of beer brewed in the Great Beer State, they have also come to appreciate the many talented and diverse musical artists that provide entertainment at our festivals. With this in mind, we have come up with several criteria that must be met in order to be considered for a musical spot at one of our festivals.
- Bands MUST be residents of the State of Michigan.
- Bands must be able to perform 2 hours worth of original music.
- We do not book cover bands, tribute bands, or musical impersonators.
- All band members must be 21 or older.
- Music for festivals is booked by geographic location of the festival - please see below.
- Summer Beer Festival (Ypsilanti) - for bands from Lansing eastward to Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti / south of Detroit
- U.P. Fall Beer Festival - for bands in the Upper Peninsula
- Detroit Fall Beer Festival - for bands in the greater Detroit area
- Winter Beer Festival - from bands from Lansing westward and north to the bridge
If you feel your band would be a good fit for what we promote please complete the booking form below and send us your information. If we are really excited about your music we may request a hard copy CD.